• Why should I choose Mad Campers?

    Mad Campers offers very cheap campervans for rent in Spain. If you are looking for an amazing trip in campervan but you cannot or do not want to spend as much on the vehicle, Mad Campers is your choice. You will have all the comforts and facilities that gives a campervan but at a much more affordable price.

  • What do I need to rent a Mad Camper?

    To make a Mad Camper reservation you only need your ID, a debit or credit card and your driver's license (international license in the case non Spanish drivers) with at least 6 points and a year of driving experience.

  • How can I pay?

    Payment is made by debit or credit card. At the time of booking, a deposit of 600 euros is also retained. It will be returned 48 hours after the end of the rental, as long as there has been no incident.

  • What does the rental price include?

    The price includes the rental of the van and all the equipment included (except optional extra equipment to be reserved separately). The rent implies the contracting of a comprehensive insurance with franchise that has an added cost of 7 euros per day.

  • With what type of insurance do I count if I rent with Mad Campers?

    The contract of a vehicle with Mad Campers involves the hiring of a comprehensive insurance with 600 euros of franchise.

  • What is a franchise?

    The franchise is the maximum amount that the driver will pay in case of incident under his responsibility. If the driver has an incident under his responsibility and the cost of the repair is greater than the franchise, the driver must pay the amount of the franchise and the rest will be assumed by the insurance. If the amount of the repair is, however, less than the franchise, the driver will take care of such repair at 100%.

  • Is there a minimum age to rent with Mad Campers?

    In order to rent one of our campervan the driver must be at least 22 years of age and have at least one year of driver experience.

  • Is there a minimum or maximum rental period?

    Generally we establish a minimum period of two days, there is no maximum rental period.

  • How much fuel must have the van when I return it?

    The tank of the vehicle must be returned in the same state in which it was collected (generally and except in exceptional situations the vans are delivered with the tank full). If the driver could not fill the tank for some reason, Mad Campers offers the tank filling service costing 1.30 cents per liter, this price is subject to changes in the price per liter of the market.

  • Can I rent a Mad Campervan if I am a foreigner?

    Foreigners can rent a Mad Campervan, they will only need their passport, a debit or credit card and the international driver's license.

  • Can I cancel my reservation?

    The payment of the rent is made at 100% at the time of booking. If you need to cancel we ask that you notify us as far in advance as possible. There are cancellation fees:
    * For cancellations of more than one weeks in advance, only 5 euros are charged for management fees.
    * For cancellations between 6 to 4 days before rental, 20% of the total cost is withheld.
    * Cancellations made between 4 to 2 days before the rental will have a surcharge of 50%.

…because traveling in a camper van doesn’t have to be so expensive…